Amouroud - Dark Orchid

Orchid is one of my absolute favorite notes; while my scent preferences may wax and wane, my love for orchid never goes away. Amouroud's iteration of orchid does not disappoint.  Dark Orchid is a breathtaking and sexy fragrance. 

Tonight I am a secret rendezvous in a magical forest. The air is heady with the scent of blooming orchids, gardenia, and citrus set against the depth of the woods around me. There is a whisper of a breeze that carries the strange and hypnotizing aroma of patchouli, sandalwood, and incense. The moon above casts a silvery glow amongst the trees as my heart races awaiting his first embrace.


Top notes: Mandarin, Citrus accord, Black gardenia, Sicilian bergamot
Heart notes: Jasmine de Grasse, Ylang ylang, Lotus wood, Black orchid
Base notes: Indonesian Patchouli, Mysore Sandalwood, Incense accord, Vanilla


Comments