Ikiryo: (These Sinful Three) Blood Cherry Cordial (Vincent Dreamhouse)
It's Monday morning. Start of a new work week. So today I shall be the Countess Erzsébet Báthory de Ecsed. I shall approach my work with my intelligence and responsibility I am known for...after all, not only was I well-bred but I can read and write in 4 languages and managed the defense of our estates during the Long War. While I may seem sweet and restrained I bid you this warning - do not believe you know me. You have no idea what I may be capable of...
Blood Cherry Cordial is a beautifully created scent. It begins with the perfectly replicated note of cherry cordial; allowing the wearer to believe this is a truly sweet scent. But..beware. The scent quickly shows it's musky almost animalistic notes to let you know, she is not what she seems to be. Absolutely loving this fragrance.

Notes: Cherry, chocolate, honey, cognac, caramel, vanilla, amber, musk




Comments