House of Matriarch - Coco Blanc

I was gifted a sample of this oriental vanilla fragrance from a very good friend of mine.  I had been interested in testing it for some time and had simply not gotten around to it.  Sometimes, you need that little push from a friend!  In this case, I’m so happy I got that push.

While on the surface, the main notes in this fragrance read as gourmand, let me stop you there – this fragrance does not wear as a traditional sweet gourmand.  Instead, like all of the House of Matriarch fragrances I’ve had the chance to try, this one is intensely complex. 

Coco Blanc opens on me as a creamy white chocolate, chai spiced, walk in the woods.  There is almost a warm floral quality to it.  The fragrance does not feel weighted down but instead has a lightness to it.  Hints of coconut peek through enveloped in an accord that reads on me as a smoky leather.  I get a lightly resinous warmth.  Coming closer to the drydown, the woody note comes forward with a touch of vanilla and is accompanied by a delicate, clean musk.

Coco Blanc wear on me with light projection for roughly 9 hours.

The fragrance features white chocolate, vanilla, massoia, woody notes, spicy chai notes and natural musk.

Perfumer: Christi Meshell

CRUELTY FREE
VEGAN
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS






Comments