Parfumerie Bruckner: Aoud 1
When I received this sample, my first reaction was - Oh no an oud! Like for many people, oud is a challenging note for me. But, as I have 2 other oud fragrances that ended up being fbw to me, I thought it was worth a chance. Your first clue as to what I ended up thinking of this was that this is marked as my SOTN/SOTD. I first tested this last night. Today, I had to be in "close quarters" first thing, so reached for it again.
Aoud No 1, despite it's name, is not about the oud to me. And, ironically, I've gotten 2 distinct wearings from this juice. Last night, the fragrance was all about fresh juicy plum and peach. The fruits were so alive and ripe you could almost taste them! I got a very subtle orange blossom over a vanilla tinged creamy oud. The oud was subtle and clean and simply added a slightly woody note.
This morning, the fragrance wore as a stronger floral. The orange blossom and jasmine seemed to be blooming. I still get the plum and peach (both still fresh and juicy) but I also get a bit of the apple. The base is wearing the same as last night.
I am at a loss as to why this fragrance is wearing so differently. Either way, I am enchanted with it. It's an easy oud to wear and makes my fbw list.
"Aoud No 1 by Parfumerie Bruckner is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. Aoud No 1 was launched in 2011. Top notes are apple, saffron and peach; middle notes are plum, orange blossom and jasmine; base notes are agarwood (oud), sandalwood and vanilla."



Comments