Solstice Scents - Conjure

There are days you want or need your fragrance to evoke something of the mystical.  Today is one of those days for me and I decided to reach for Conjure.

Conjure opens with a beautiful note of amber on me.  The amber is warm, rich, slightly musky and tinged with just a hint of vanilla.  I get a light cedar covered with spices.  There is an incense note of cinnamon that adds a mysterious complexity to this juice.  I get a creamy sandalwood note that has a deep smokiness.  Taken together the notes of amber, spice, woods, and smoke create a complex, wearable, dark scent that suggest an intimate experience with the magical.

Conjure wore for 5 hours on me with a moderate to light projection.


Notes:  Blend of Amber, Vanillas, Cedar, Allspice, Cauldron Smoke and lots of other Essential Oils


Comments