Solstice Scents - Vanilla Pipe Tobacco

I love the smell of pipe tobacco.  My only recollection of ever even smelling pipe tobacco was from many years ago.  When I was a child, I can remember my cousin lighting his pipe during family gatherings.  He never smoked it in full company.  Instead, I recall him retiring to his study, sitting back, and smoking.  There was something about the tobacco smoke, and his study filled from floor to ceiling with books, and him sitting relaxed in his leather chair.  My cousin stopped smoking pipes decades ago and it’s been many years since I’ve seen him.  It’s funny, the memories are not ones I think of often, but this fragrance brings them flooding back.

With Vanilla Pipe Tobacco I get almost a caramel vanilla pipe tobacco with just a hint of smoke.  Maybe it’s the smoke that makes the vanilla smell like caramel to me.   The freshness of the vanilla tobacco has that coziness to it from the fragrant smoke; like a study.

I got 6 hours of wear from this scent and happily applied more.  This feels like a cooler weather scent to me although could really be worn anytime.  It has all the comfort of family.

Notes:  Chewy Unlit Vanilla Pipe Tobacco & Light Fragrant Pipe Smoke


NOT TO BE USED BY WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING



Comments