Mugler - Aura Mugler EDP

Aura Mugler (“Aura”) is an oriental green aromatic with hallmarks of a fruity floral fragrance.  Released in the United States this past Winter, the brand states it is intended to make the wearer “reconnect with (your) inner nature and to unleash all (your) femininity and (your) aura.”  Based on the description, I anticipated an assertive feminine fragrance.

Aura opens with an intensely bitter and sour vegetal note.  The bitterness intertwines with a floral that reads on me as orange blossom.  This duel accord floats on my skin for about an hour before the bitterness subsides and the fragrance takes on a softer edge.

As Aura wears, I get a complex smokiness and a sweetness that peeks through.  Again, the contrast of the notes is intriguing.  There is a slight medicinal quality that comes through at about the two hour mark.  Typically, a medicinal note is unpleasant to me but in this fragrance, I don’t find it distracting.

At roughly the three hour mark, Aura begins to settle down into a sweetened fruity floral with a boozy vanilla wood.  From here, the fragrance wears without much change on me and the drydown brings a slow fade into a woody gourmand scent.

Aura Mugler wears on me for roughly 8-9 hours with moderate moving to soft projection.

Notes: rhubarb leaf, tiger liana, orange blossom, bourbon vanilla, wolfwood


Photo Credit: Google

CRUELTY FREE

Are your products tested on animals? 
Our laboratories conduct no tests on animals. Our products
are tested, under dermatological supervision, only on human volunteers.

Comments