DedCool – Ivy Blanc EDP

Ivy Blanc (“Ivy”) is a new release from DedCool and is part of the Series 2 Collection.  On me, it wears like a woody spicy fragrance.

When Ivy first opens, I get a brief, bright, leaf-like note.  Very soon after, I get a stunning pink pepper that is tempered by a smooth and rich sandalwood.  There is a cedar-like woodiness to the accord.
At about the one hour mark, I get a warm, slightly resinous amber and a hay-like note.  The amber seems to float with a white smoky incense.  The fragrance does not turn dark but instead, remains cozy and comfortable with a note of bergamot that elevates the fragrance without transforming it into a floral.

There is a warmth and depth to Ivy that takes me to the woods in the very best way.  The scent reminds me of Fall without having the traditional pumpkin or Fall-spice notes. 

Ivy Blanc wears on me with soft projection for roughly 8 hours.

Notes:
Top: Pink Pepper, Sandalwood
Middle: Oakmoss, Amber
Bottom: Bergamot, Incense

Uni-Sex, Vegan, Cruelty-free, and non-toxic.

Photo Credit: DedCool

Comments