Parfums Dusita - Erawan EDP

Erawan is a woody aromatic fragrance released in 2017 from Parfums Dusita.  I selected this fragrance for testing as it’s notes seemed appropriate for the fall-like weather my region is finally moving to.

Erawan opens with a creamy nutty woody herbal accord.  The opening is quite unique within the woody aromatics I’ve tested.  There is a brightness and complexity to it while at the same time, not feeling “wet”.  The first whiff is reminiscent of countryside barns.  There is a duality in scent with both a dried tobacco leaf and a fresher green note that I can attribute to the florals.  The greenness adds a touch of water to the composition.  As Erawan wears, I get a vanilla laden hay.  There is a powdery softness to the vanilla without it becoming too sweet or too powdery.  The vanilla almost pulls to a milk chocolate.  In the drydown, I get an infusion of warmth and a slight amplification of the woody notes while retaining the complex layers of notes that comprised the opening and middle wear.

Erawan wears on me with soft moving to skin scent projection for roughly 9 hours.

Notes: herbal notes, petitgrain, lily-of-the-valley, Haitian vetiver, hay, clary sage, liatris (deertongue), cedar, oakmoss, vanilla

Perfumer: Pissara Umavijani

Photo Credit: Luckyscent


Comments