DedCool – MILK Fragrance Enhancer + Layering Fragrance Oil

New in the DedCool line-up is MILK; a fragrance enhancing layering oil.  If you follow me, you know DedCool is one of my favorite fragrance brands so, while I am not really a fragrance laying kind of person, I still wanted to try out this new release.

MILK is a fragrance oil and comes in a roll on.  For the purposes of this product, I think a roll on makes sense.  I tested MILK on its own but of course you can feel free to use it to enhance any fragrance you like.

MILK is very much a what you smell is what you get scent.  It is a lovely, slightly sweet, partly resinous white musk* with a hint of bergamot.  The bergamot adds a very light spicy citrusy-floral while the amber adds enough interest without being too resinous.  There is a light earthiness to the scent.  This is a fragrance oil that can easily be worn on its own merits.

MILK wears on me for roughly 10 hours with light to skin scent projection.

Notes:  Bergamot, *White Musk, Amber

*This is not animal musk

Cruelty Free
Vegan
Unisex


Photo Credit: DedCool

Comments